You can develop your professional or management skills by undertaking an apprenticeship relevant to your role. These are nationally recognised work-based programmes and lead to accredited professional qualifications. They’re ideal if you’re wanting to increase your skills as part of your career development.
- Workshops - monthly interactive workshops with a group of peers. All workshops are led by qualified tutors with a wealth of experience.
- Resources - students have access to high quality online resources and reference materials and will create a learning log.
- Personal tutor – a dedicated tutor from the apprenticeship training provider who will be there to support you. Bringing their expertise they will guide throughout the programme.
- Line manager - support is vital to success, working together to develop skills will benefit the whole team.
- Peer support - creates a supportive environment to learn. Studying in groups builds strong bonds and builds networks.
- Assessment – there are milestones throughout the programme with an end point assessment to establish grades achieved.
- Off-the-job learning – 20% of working time must be dedicated to learning. This can be made up of training sessions, shadowing, mentor assessments, gaining practical application of the learning, work experience placements, assignments, and possibly secondments for higher level apprenticeships
Whether you’re new to a management role (people or project) or looking to take the next step to a more senior, strategic position, we have an apprenticeship programme that could help you develop the skills, confidence and experience to help you thrive.